I used CSS to create a letterpress effect to some of the text. There is no substitute for the tangible effect of the real thing, but it sure is cheaper.
I kept trying to arrange the “L” and “C” into a 16 x 16 pixel space for the favicon, but nothing looked right. Finally, I spooned the “C”s of their last names with the ring to create a legible combination. I was pleased enough with the result to use it on their beer labels as well.
The groom decided to brew beer for the occasion. Personally, I forget the types of beer, so I thought the floating balloon indicator was a nice way to tie in the balloon theme and show how dark the beer is.
Since he narrowed down the list of beers to two, I created two larger growler bottles featuring their beloved dog and cat. I managed to sneak the balloons in as bubbly texture.